Access some of the reliable and trusted sources of information about European Commission Horizon 2020 Project POROUS4APP. The following and similar resources help us stay at the forefront of innovation in clean energy technology, energy storage and chemical catalyst.
- European Commission: CORDISl – Pilot plant production of controlled doped nanoporous carbonaceous materials for energy and catalysis applications.
- Leitat – International Projects Office – EU Horizon 2020 Projects.
- Johnson Matthey – Precious Metals Management – A speciality chemicals company and a leader in sustainable technologies.
- ICIQ – The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia – Collaborative Projects, European Comission Horizon 2020.
- Empa – The Life Cycle Assessment research group supports sustainable energy technology development and addresses environmental implications of innovative materials.
- Research Gate – A network dedicated to science and research with over 10 million publications and researches.