Access some of the reliable and trusted sources of information about European Commission Horizon 2020 Project POROUS4APP. The following and similar resources help us stay at the forefront of innovation in clean energy technology, energy storage and chemical catalyst.
- European Commission: CORDISl – Pilot plant production of controlled doped nanoporous carbonaceous materials for energy and catalysis applications.
- Leitat – International Projects Office – EU Horizon 2020 Projects.
- BDC – An open-access R&D center working at the interface between academia and industry to develop, scale-up and help commercialize bio-based products and processes.
- Johnson Matthey – Precious Metals Management – A specialty chemicals company and a leader in sustainable technologies.
- ICIQ – The Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia – Collaborative Projects, European Comission Horizon 2020.
- Empa – The Life Cycle Assessment research group supports sustainable energy technology development and addresses environmental implications of innovative materials.
- Research Gate – A network dedicated to science and research with over 10 million publications and researches.
- AABC – Angstrom Advanced Battery Center, the largest battery research group in the Nordic countries.
- EE-IP – Energy Efficiency in Industrial Processes is a free, neutral and open, business & policy platform for industrial energy efficiency.
- NanoOrbit – Gives you the opportunity to find information and discuss with experts, scientists and students in the field of Nanotechnology.
- BioBase4SME – A network representing many leading bio-based economy experts, will advise SMEs across NW-Europe on how to develop new ideas into marketable products.